* Capitalized terms used herein and not defined shall have the meaning ascribed to such terms under Fantain’s latest Terms and Conditions.
Firstly, welcome to the Fantain family!
We are glad that you have chosen to be a part of the Fantain community and further fuel your love for all things sport, by participating in our wide array of Fantasy Games. While we understand that you are here to win and have a good time, it is of utmost significance to us that the gaming culture and environment across our Covered Platforms are ethical and healthy. Hence, you are requested to thoroughly read and familiarize yourself with this document as it captures all the ethics, values and principles that we at Fantain stand for.
- Unfair Competition: While we understand and encourage healthy competition between Users in the course of gaming, we have zero tolerance for users who, amongst other things, create and use cheats, attempt to influence the games to gain an unfair advantage, form collusions with other Users to dominate and influence the games or tweak the competition in their favor, in any manner whatsoever (“Malpractices”).
- Penalties: Please ensure that you do not engage in any activities that might fall in the realm of unfair competition, as we at Fantain have reserved the right to impose penalties on Users caught engaging in such Malpractices on the Covered Platforms. Depending upon the gravity of the Malpractice, we may either temporarily suspend your User Account or else permanently ban you from accessing the Covered Platforms.
- Conduct of Games and Selection of Winners: All our Fantasy Games, both Paid and Free, are constantly monitored by state-of-the-art systems and mechanisms that are put in place by us to ensure utmost fairness and to eliminate all possibilities of unfair competition. The winner of each game is chosen by these systems without any human intervention, thereby ensuring that the conduct and conclusion of all our games are true to our values of fairness and equality.
- Addictive Nature of Fantasy Games: Recent studies have found substantial correlation between behavioral or process addiction and Fantasy Games. As is the case with any such games, we at Fantain would like to emphasize that at no point of time should you permit your participation in the Fantasy Games offered by us, become an addiction to you in a manner that hampers your day-to-day life. If you have reasons to believe that you are or possibly will develop an addiction of Fantasy Games, we urge you to seek medical/professional help at the earliest.