- Pick the game you wish to join. Click on it.
- The next screen takes you to Match Detail. The lineups are listed on it. There are free and paid lineups that you can join in.
- Click on the box that says ADD TEAM. This helps you pick your team for the match. You can add up to four lineups.
- The cricket players are segregated into batsmen, bowlers, all-rounders, and wicket-keepers.
- You must select 3-6 batsmen, 3-6 bowlers, 1-4 all-rounders and 1-2 wicket-keepers. You cannot select more than 7 players from the same team, the combination will vary for different tournaments.
- The total of 100 credits should not be exceeded.
- Once you click on all eleven players of your team, the button at the bottom of the screen ‘next step’ will be highlighted.
- Click on ‘next step’. You will be asked to assign a captain and a vice-captain for your team. Pick them and submit by clicking on the button below.
- Similarly, three other lineups can be created by swiping left and click on the ADD TEAM button.
- The next stage is deciding which pool to participate in. For the free pool, you can click on the button ‘Submit’. If you have created more than one lineup, pick the one that you wish to submit for the pool.
- For the paid pool, ensure that you have sufficient balance. Please refer to Deposit for further clarifications.
- While submitting, check where the funds are being withdrawn from for the match. The options are from FanCash, Winnings, and Deposit.
- Submit accordingly
Modified on: Wed, 6 Nov, 2019 at 3:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.