Instructions for Playing Fantasy Cricket on the Fantain platform
Step 1: Introduction
- Fantasy Cricket is available as both on the web at https://www.fantain.com and on Android as a native App.
- You are welcome to use either of the options to play the game as long as you can use the same login, you can seamlessly switch between web and App in the middle of a game
- Please follow instructions below (Step 4) to download and Install the Android App.
- You can play on the web using the modern browsers such as Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- The instructions below are for signing up using the web version. Similar steps can be adopted on the App as well
- There is no entry fee to be paid for playing the corporate contests. Other public contests may have fees as indicated.
Step 2: Joining your Corporate contests
- Employees have dedicated and private corporate contests that they can join to compete among themselves.
- These contests are restricted to your employees only. Please do not share these details outside of your organization.
- Please go to https://www.fantain.com and register/login with a social media account / email / phone
- Once registered/signed in, click on the profile image icon on the right top side of the site to open the profile page.
- On the profile page, there is a section called “Private Contest” with an add code button
- Click on add code and enter your corporate code. The system will confirm your joining of your corporate team
Step 3: Playing corporate contests
- On the Top left next the fantain logo, you can click on the sport name and select cricket.
- You will see a list of matches that are upcoming.
- On any match that says “view contests” you can click on the “view contests” to see a list of available Corporate, Paid, Free contests
- When a match says “coming soon” we are still in the process of finalizing the contests so you will be able to play once they are ready.
- Create a team by selecting 11 players.
- Add the team to the corporate contest by clicking on Submit. Congratulations you have submitted your lineup to compete with your colleagues for that particular match.
Step 4: Instructions for downloading / Installing Android App
- On your android phone, Go to https://www.fantain.com. Scroll to the bottom of the page
- You will see a link to download the Android App.
- This will open the download page with specific instructions for installation
- Please follow the installation instructions and install the app on your phone.
- Please login with the same credentials on the phone as on the web to ensure that you can seamlessly play on both platforms.