- Pick the SET OF MATCHES you wish to join. You can see the matches in this match set by clicking on the number of matches link.
- Then click anywhere else to go to the MATCH SET detail.
- The contests for that match set are listed on it. There are free and paid contests that you can join in.
- Click on the box that says ADD TEAM. This helps you pick your team for the match set. You can add up to four lineups.
- The cricket players are segregated into batsmen, bowlers, all-rounders, and wicket-keepers.
- You can select upto a specified number of players from each team. This varies depending on how many teams are in that match set. For instance, if it is two matches between the same two teams, you can pick up to 7 players from a team. But if it is two matches involving four teams, you can pick only 4 players from each team.
- You must select 3-6 batsmen, 3-6 bowlers, 1-4 all-rounders and 1-2 wicket-keepers, with the total not exceeding 11 players.
- The total of 100 credits should not be exceeded.
- Once you click on all eleven players of your team, the button at the bottom of the screen ‘next step’ will be highlighted.
- Similarly, three other lineups can be created by swiping left and click on the ADD TEAM button.
- The next stage is deciding which pool to participate in. For the free pool, you can click on the button ‘Submit’. If you have created more than one lineup, pick the one that you wish to submit for the pool.
- For the paid pool, ensure that you have sufficient balance. Please refer to Deposit for further clarifications.
- While submitting, check where the funds are being withdrawn from for the match. The options are from FanCash, Winnings, and Deposit.
- Submit your line-up.
- In the MATCH SET, between matches, you can do two substitutions per match. Substitution window will be open between matches and close before the start of the next match. Substitutions must also confirm to the overall rules (number of players per team, number of batsmen, bowlers, wicket-keepers and allrounders, and salary cap).
- Submit the changed line-up, which will be taken into consideration for subsequent matches.
- Winners are declared at the end of all the matches on the match set, based on the highest points scored across all matches.
Modified on: Mon, 18 Mar, 2019 at 12:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.